About Me

I am a 40-something year old computer analyst working in the world of the mainframe and the confines of the corporate machine.
My favorite things to do are:
Sports & PC games
I don't really have a favourite colour.
I am living common-law after being divorced. I have a son and two daughters, plus a step-daughter. All are gems in their own way.


Archives


archive index
home

Great Links

  • Google News


  • RIOT CS Clan

  • Who Links Here
    Xfire
  • Pass some time away

  • What is this?


  • Listed on BlogsCanada
    The Weblog Review
    Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    Is my Blog HOT or NOT?




    Blogs I Read
    *New=updated in last 12 hrs.
    Listed on Blogwise

    Blogroll My Site!







    Credits

    base design by maystar
    powered by blogger

    design modified by Mega


    Bloggers of Ontario Unite!

    [ Prev 5 | Prev | Next | Next 5 | Random | List | Join ]

    spacer!
    One Canadian Voice
    Games, Politics, Religion, Life.
    Tuesday, December 16, 2003

    Survivor Finale
    Yes, I watched all three hours! Way too many commercials, but that's TV.
    The outcome: Sandra wins.
    I am so glad Jon didn't win. He will go down as the biggest jerk there has ever been on that show. The response to the Grandma lie from the rest of the cast was rather forgiving. I'm surprised. I thought there would have been more backlash.
    Lil got rocked during the questioning by the jury. This really surprised me. I think she was unfairly criticized except for the point that she was an outcast and likely didn't deserve to win for that reason.
    Sandra handled things so masterfully. I don't know if it was by design or just plain luck.
    I still think Rupert was the best survivor EVER. Unfortunately, he was too good.
    I'm sure we'll be hearing more from many of the castaways in the months to come.
    This was the best Survivor series since the first by far. The next should be real interesting, dubbed Survivor All-Star.


    posted at 12/16/2003 02:31:00 PM by Megadeath

    Comments: Post a Comment
    Skin design by may
    updates by Mega
    maystar design