About Me

I am a 40-something year old computer analyst working in the world of the mainframe and the confines of the corporate machine.
My favorite things to do are:
Sports & PC games
I don't really have a favourite colour.
I am living common-law after being divorced. I have a son and two daughters, plus a step-daughter. All are gems in their own way.


Archives


archive index
home

Great Links

  • Google News


  • RIOT CS Clan

  • Who Links Here
    Xfire
  • Pass some time away

  • What is this?


  • Listed on BlogsCanada
    The Weblog Review
    Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    Is my Blog HOT or NOT?




    Blogs I Read
    *New=updated in last 12 hrs.
    Listed on Blogwise

    Blogroll My Site!







    Credits

    base design by maystar
    powered by blogger

    design modified by Mega


    Bloggers of Ontario Unite!

    [ Prev 5 | Prev | Next | Next 5 | Random | List | Join ]

    spacer!
    One Canadian Voice
    Games, Politics, Religion, Life.
    Tuesday, January 27, 2004

    General Rants. Raves, and Musings
    More winter storm weather today. I guess it could be worse. The good part is that I stayed home. I can work from my home - lucky me!

    In local politics, the Liberals are shooting themselves. Turning against each other. Now I'm no Sheila Copps fan, however, it seems to me she has served the Liberals very well and has vast experience that Martin should be keeping at hand rather than trying to ex-communicate her from the ranks.

    Sports
    The Leafs are still on top in the East (tied). They still have to fill the defensive end of things with a big reliable defensemen. Someone who is not going to let the Philly players (or anyone else) stand in front of Belfour and bother him.
    The Raptors are not playing well right now. Perhaps the injury to Carter is still there. He's not 100%. But even so, there is no way they should be losing to Chicago. I do, however, feel they will turn things around. One thing they do need DESPERATELY, is some inside help. They need a big man. Not one that will necessarily score tons, but one who can bang, get the boards, and intimidate the other team from coming to the hoop. There are far too many opposing players driving to the hoop these past few games.

    posted at 1/27/2004 10:53:00 AM by Megadeath

    Comments: Post a Comment
    Skin design by may
    updates by Mega
    maystar design