About Me

I am a 40-something year old computer analyst working in the world of the mainframe and the confines of the corporate machine.
My favorite things to do are:
Sports & PC games
I don't really have a favourite colour.
I am living common-law after being divorced. I have a son and two daughters, plus a step-daughter. All are gems in their own way.


Archives


archive index
home

Great Links

  • Google News


  • RIOT CS Clan

  • Who Links Here
    Xfire
  • Pass some time away

  • What is this?


  • Listed on BlogsCanada
    The Weblog Review
    Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    Is my Blog HOT or NOT?




    Blogs I Read
    *New=updated in last 12 hrs.
    Listed on Blogwise

    Blogroll My Site!







    Credits

    base design by maystar
    powered by blogger

    design modified by Mega


    Bloggers of Ontario Unite!

    [ Prev 5 | Prev | Next | Next 5 | Random | List | Join ]

    spacer!
    One Canadian Voice
    Games, Politics, Religion, Life.
    Wednesday, August 11, 2004

    The Olympics 

    The Olympics will be starting up once again this week. I for one do enjoy tuning into the telecasts from time to time. I usually take in some of the opening and closing ceremonies and keep an eye on basketball, track, diving, swimming, wrestling, soccer, and gymnastics. Some others I may get into if Canada is involved is baseball. The rest I have little or no interest in.
    Hopefully, there are some great moments to come for Canada, but the medal projections are fairly dim at the moment. Whatever the number, the golds will be the biggest highlights. There is something about the feeling one gets when the anthem is played at the Olympics. It is always a proud moment.
    I find myself looking more forward to the World Cup of Hockey, however. Go figure...Canadian, eh?


    posted at 8/11/2004 01:15:00 PM by Megadeath

    Comments: Post a Comment
    Skin design by may
    updates by Mega
    maystar design