About Me

I am a 40-something year old computer analyst working in the world of the mainframe and the confines of the corporate machine.
My favorite things to do are:
Sports & PC games
I don't really have a favourite colour.
I am living common-law after being divorced. I have a son and two daughters, plus a step-daughter. All are gems in their own way.


Archives


archive index
home

Great Links

  • Google News


  • RIOT CS Clan

  • Who Links Here
    Xfire
  • Pass some time away

  • What is this?


  • Listed on BlogsCanada
    The Weblog Review
    Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    Is my Blog HOT or NOT?




    Blogs I Read
    *New=updated in last 12 hrs.
    Listed on Blogwise

    Blogroll My Site!







    Credits

    base design by maystar
    powered by blogger

    design modified by Mega


    Bloggers of Ontario Unite!

    [ Prev 5 | Prev | Next | Next 5 | Random | List | Join ]

    spacer!
    One Canadian Voice
    Games, Politics, Religion, Life.
    Friday, January 28, 2005

    Clean Up 

    I have cleaned up my blogroll. Whoopee, you say. Well, I have added a really enjoyable blog called "It's Raining Insanity". The little downloadable video collection is very well done, for the most part. They give you a better sense of who Daemon Cain is. I've really enjoyed this find.
    I have a few other new reads in my BLOGLINES blogroll. I don't put everything here because some of the sites I visit are not for everyone's eyes. Some may offend. Heck, some of these might too, but these are pretty safe for the most part.
    Bye for now.


    posted at 1/28/2005 01:54:00 PM by Megadeath

    Comments:
    I just happened to stumble across your site and saw my name!

    WoooHoo Thanks for the Kudos!
    From the week my wife and I have had (at the hospital and everything) it was certainly nice to see somebody say something good about my little blog.

    Thanks so much for making my day!
     
    You're welcome! Glad to read that things have improved with your family. All the best.
    You've also inspired me to try to create some sort of photo presentation of things in my life. I won't be putting them up for all to see, but hopefully they will be well received by my family.
     
    Post a Comment
    Skin design by may
    updates by Mega
    maystar design